Win a Trip to the White Isle T’s and C’s
- Employees of Rapture Hair, Banbury Postiche or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the giveaway.
- This competition is only open to hair salon staff and freelance hairdressers with a minimum of an NVQ level 2 qualification.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- To be entered into this prize draw:
i) Buy a Rapture Starters’ Essentials Kit and attend your Introduction to Rapture Training day before March 31st.
ii) As an existing salon, place an order of a minimum of £250 before March 31st
iii)Send your details in an A5 envelope clearly marked Rapture Ibiza competition for the attention of Emily Bowden the Banbury Postiche Head office, remembering to include your salon name and contact details.
5. Closing date for entry will be Midnight BST on Tuesday March 31st.
6. One winner will receive a long weekend in Ibiza (Thursday to Sunday) to be taken in September or October 2020 subject to availability of flights from their area. The prize includes flights, accommodation and £100 spending money only.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will chosen at random by a prize draw on Friday April 3rd. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.